March 30, 2020
Hillsborough Radiology Centers is committed to ensuring the safety and health of our employees, patients and visitors
We continue to assess the situation and will provide updates on a regular basis.
Please note — all patients who have appointments scheduled that are affected by these changes will be called and rescheduled.
RAIDER BLVD: Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday: 8:30AM to 12:30 PM
ROUTE 206: Thursday & Friday: 8:30AM to 12:30 PM
We follow the Center for Disease Control infection control guidelines to ensure we are providing the highest quality of care while protecting against the disease.
We are taking extra precautions at each of our facilities to safeguard patients and employees against COVID-19.
- Radiologists and staff wipe down their work areas at the beginning, as needed throughout the day and at the end of their work days including their phones, computers, equipment, and surfaces.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer dispensers are installed in all Imaging offices at the doorway of each modality room.
- We have an adequate supply of germicidal wipes (such as Sani-Cloths).
- We will provide personal protective equipment and other infection prevention and control supplies (e.g., hand hygiene supplies) to be used for both healthcare personnel protection and source control for any infected patients (e.g., facemask on the patient).
- We have ensured our cleaning companies are following guidelines and using cleaning products recommended by the CDC.
- We have specific persons designated within each of our locations that are responsible for communication with public health officials and dissemination of information to other healthcare personnel at the facility.
Patient Information for Appointments:
- Hillsborough Radiology Centers will not perform procedures on patients known or suspected to have COVID-19 Coronavirus.
- All patients coming to our offices should self-screen at home prior to arriving.
- Any patient with the following symptoms will not be seen in our outpatient offices:
- New cough
- New shortness of breath
- Fever over 100.0
- Sore throat
- We are working with our referring clinicians to direct the imaging of high risk individuals to facilities equipped to handle such patients, such as hospitals.
- Patients are only allowed one visitor with them, and if possible, should arrive alone.
- All employees and visitors to our offices will undergo a COVID-19 screening via questionnaire. Anyone who fails the verbal screening will not be allowed entry to our offices.
- Patients will be limited to bringing one visitor with them into the clinical areas.
We encourage all patients and visitors to take these everyday preventive actions:
- Avoid contact with those who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using cleaning sprays or wipes
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds